Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sigona's Farmers market

This is important to people who live in Bay area. I shop in the store (corner of Woodside Rd and Midlefield Rd) since I have moved to Bay area 22 years ago. They are vegetable, fruit and more market, for about 25 years. After all this years we decided to cooperate and put advertising campaign together. Jimmy Sigona, one of Sigonas family have launched campaign called "Fruit for thought". I became part of it, thanks to my blog site. So now I design some of the pictures and text for that campaign. Some of the purchases are important to your cooking. They have the freshest, best teasing produce ever. When we went cruising for five years to Caribbean, the first stop was Sigona's before we went up to mountain to our home. So good they are. This is not advertising, I do not get payed for anything. Please see some of my new pictures.








Dry fruit for dry fruit baskets







Strawberry








Slice of orange








Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment