Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

My first blog ever

Hello everybody....

First let me tell you, I am Czech, so maybe my writing is not going to be perfect, but always from my heart.

Let me first introduce subject of this blog: I am old model turned photographer and cook. So I was thinking about how to put all that together. So I came with idea to cook with recipes and photograph it and meanwhile to tell you something about me and my life, while showing you some of my other photographs. Maybe later I can talk about sewing, knitting, silk painting, etc.

In my bio I would like to share with you how it is to live in communistic Czechoslovakia. How it was to be top model for 12 years in Czechoslovakia and Europe. How it was to travel around Europe and Arabic countries. How I ended up in USA.

How I came to cook and all the stories about it, how I prepare small dinner parties, how I do large parties up to 75 people with no help.

I was thinking to do this blog every week and if it does not work then change it.

I hope this would be something you would like to see and read about.


See you and talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment